4 matches were found
- Thursday, October 15, 1998 #2098
I'm back again for advice and direction. I just read about a new advertising vehicle called "ad sticks". It's the bar that separates your groceries at the supermarket...and I think a great place to put an advertisers message that wants a specific geographic area and wants to reach women. The only problem is that the article didn't mention an outlet who handles this business. Do you know of any? Thanks.
- The Media Guru Answers(Friday, October 16, 1998 ):
The Guru remembers seeing ads on these things years ago. He would guess that the advertisers (often cigarettes) had them made and distributed them to the supermarket chains. If someone is making a medium of these it is probably the people who do "shelf talkers" like LinPak or shelf couponers and shopping cart advertising, like ActMedia <(203) 845-6000> or the cash register couponing folks.
- Tuesday, January 27, 1998 #1495
My business needs help developing an e-mail business- to-business DM program (using OPT-IN only
lists) targetting the following segments:
1. Site Development Software or Services
2. shopping cart Software Providers or Services
3. Internet Advertising and Promotion Products or Services
4. Merchant Accout/Transaction Processing Products or Services
I would like your help in locating companies that can develop my e-mail DM program.
- The Media Guru Answers(Wednesday, January 28, 1998 ):
The Direct Marketing Association
(DMA) can guide you to DM program creators / providers.
- Monday, October 27, 1997 #1446
I am trying to come up with a good media mix for an anti-theft shopping cart device that is going to be introduced to Bay Area grocers.However, I couldn't find the right trade media that can do the job. So, could you give me lists of advertising media that I can contact for further info. Thank you very much.
- The Media Guru Answers(Tuesday, October 28, 1997 ):
Consult Standard Rate and
Data Service (SRDS) Business Publication Advertising Source to find
media for grocers. The Guru doubts that there are many
media for Bay Area grocers but there may be general
business media for the Area or for California, or local
retailers' trade association newsletters you could find by
talking to a store manager or two.
- Thursday, May 08, 1997 #1340
Dear Media Guru
I'm having a heck of a time tracking down information
on shopping cart advertising, you know those little
ads on the carts in the Supermarket? Where do I look??
- The Media Guru Answers(Thursday, May 08, 1997 ):
but the Guru believes that the company you probably want, the well known one in
shopping carts, shelf talkers, in-store audio, etc, is